Oxnard College’s McNish Art Gallery will host its annual Student Juried Art Exhibition from April 20-May 4, 2011.
Artwork entries, including drawing, painting, design, ceramics, 3-D and mixed-media are open to only Oxnard College Students who were enrolled or currently enrolled in Fine Arts courses during the 2010-2011 school year.
The student art exhibition will be juried. Jurors are to be announced.
DATES AND DEADLINES
Drop off dates: April 12 and 14 ; 9am-3pm.
Jurying will take place on Friday of that week.
If you are unable to drop off artwork during the times listed, please call Instructor Monica Furmanski at (805)218-1434 to make arrangements.
All work not accepted need to be picked up on Tuesday, April 19th between 9am-3pm at the McNish Art Gallery.
Opening Reception: Wednesday, April 20, 4:00 – 6:00pm.
The exhibition is free and open to the public.
Pick up artwork: Tues. May 10 and 12, 9:30-3pm. Any artwork left behind after the last pick up date will be discarded and will not be hold responsible by the McNish Art Gallery.
– Each art work requires labeling. Fill out label forms when submitting to Instructor Monica Furmanski.
– Fill out two labels per artwork. One will be taped to the back of the artwork and the second, will be submitted to Instructor Monica Furmanski.
– The cost for submission is $1.00 per art work.
– Drop off artwork in SH5/SH6.
– Labels will be available the week of submissions. See Monica Furmanski or Roger Lee at the gallery for them.
Info: Instructor Furmanski (805) 218-1434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org